Adobe Photoshop Training for Beginners
Adobe Photoshop for Beginners
Certificate of Introduction Adobe Photoshop CS6
The Certificate of Introduction Adobe Photoshop CS6 is an online professional development that gives students the ability to create and design amazing images from start to finish Adobe Photoshop CS6. Add finishing touches and render superb images.
Exploring the Adobe Photoshop Environment
- Explore the Photoshop Interface.
- Explore the Navigation Tools.
- Customize the Workspace.
- Explore Adobe Bridge.
- Use Photoshop Help.
Determining Resolution and Graphic Type
- Differentiate Between Raster and Vector Graphics.
- Understand Image Resolution.
Working with Selections
- Create a Selection.
- Save a Selection.
- Modify a Selection.
- Apply Colour to a Selection.
Working with Layers
- Create Layers.
- Work with Type Layers.
- Transform Layers.
- Apply Layer Styles.
- Manage Layers.
- Enhancing Images with Paint and Filter.
- Paint on an Image.
- Apply Filter Effects.
Exploring Image Modes and Colour Adjustments
- Explore Grayscale and Bitmap Modes.
- Explore Colour Modes.
- Apply Colour Adjustments.
Saving Images for Web and Print
- Saving Images for Print.
- Saving Images for the Web.
- Saving Images as PDF, JPEG, PNG and other formats.
Work with Adobe Bridge
- Work with Adobe Bridge.
- Work with Stacks and Filters in Adobe Bridge.
- Apply Metadata and Keywords to Files.
Upon completion of this Adobe Photoshop training course, students will be able to:
- Become familiar with the Adobe Photoshop application.
- Create awesome shapes in a document.
- Create custom paths.
- Enter text in an Illustrator document.
- Enhance documents.
- Proof documents to make them more accurate.
- Save images for web and print.
All students will be provided with the workbooks, exams and working documents as part of the course.
Didn’t Pass? Try Again
Not everyone passes the course on their first go, but we don’t believe it to be fair to charge you again. We offer unlimited attempts to all our students. If you don’t pass all modules, simply keep trying. That’s our promise to you.